For patients that long to preserve their youthful appearance and enjoy a beautiful, flawless, energetic complexion, dermal fillers are the ultimate solution.
Dermal fillers work to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and scars by smoothing out the facial complexion, and are also often used to create more definition and add volume to the cheeks and lips. Dermal fillers are made from a fluid that is found naturally in the body, known as hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid plays a huge role in maintaining healthy and hydrated skin. Over time Hyaluronic acid decreases with age, however, our dermal fillers help to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy by increasing your body's supply of hyaluronic acid. The fillers are non-invasive and will leave your skin looking natural and radiant.
What are dermal fillers used for?
- Softening fine lines in any area of the face (e.g. forehead & frown lines)
- Eradicating wrinkles around the lips (e.g. smoker's lines)
- Reducing Naso-labial (nose to mouth lines)
- Marionette lines (mouth to chin)
- Lifting the corners of the mouth
- Enhancing thin lips
- Restoring volume loss in the cheeks
Our dermal fillers are designed to last from 6 to 12 months, with the option to return for top-up treatments at a later date.
For more information please contact Sherwood Dental Practice in Hall Green, Birmingham for a consultation.