Practice Mission Statement
- To provide an ethical, high quality dental service to our patients at reasonable cost.
- To treat patients with dignity and respect, protect them and place their interests first.
- To provide our team with a safe, pleasant working environment at a fair rate of pay.
- To accommodate the personal and family commitments of our patients and team.
- To encourage academic and personal self-development of the entire team.
- To maintain and improve professional knowledge and competence.
- To continually improve the quality of care that is offered to patients.
- To respect the values, opinions and beliefs of our patients and fellow team members.
- To make a valid contribution to local community and charitable causes.
- To reduce our impact on the environment and reduce our carbon footprint.
A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption to our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider to our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favour by serving him. He is doing us a favour by giving us the opportunity to do so.